| We are Kerry. The Taste & Nutrition Company. We make products people enjoy and feel better about. |
And, we are growing. We need talented, passionate people who want to help us make the business better. People who expect better from themselves. People who care about delivering better for customers, their colleagues, the company and their own career. People who take pride in paving new paths to lead the business forward. We need great people who want to do great things. People like you, perhaps.
If you are high energy, self-motivated, creative, collaborative, and enjoy executing against the demands of a fast-paced high growth organization, then consider joining our team to help drive your career and Kerry forward. Kerry is a $7.5B company with world headquarters in Ireland and 40+ manufacturing facilities and 4,500 employees in North America. Learn more and/or apply at www.kerry.com/careers.
Kerry is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics.
Have the scientific/technical expertise to independently deliver on projects. Have a base understanding of product commercialization and production capabilities. 1.Conduct research including new product research and the development of battered and breaded foods. 2.Develop new and improved methods and systems for food processing, production, quality control and packaging. 3.Work in pilot plant and support production scale ups and commercializations. 4.Field customer requests both internal and external to satisfy project needs from a conceptual phase through commercialization and troubleshooting. ?Participate in ideation/brainstorming ?Develop gold standards while working with Culinary and subject matter experts (SMEs) ?Match competitive products ?Formulation Optimization ?Concept to Commercialization ?Execute internal processes ?Ability to understand and troubleshoot customer processes
5. Be a strong part of customer facing team to deliver solutions that will “Nourish and Delight” our customers.
6. Coordinate customer calls with sales/culinary representatives through presentations both technical and culinary based.
7. Work with cross functional groups to optimize the strengths of Kerry and deliver the best Taste and Nutrition experience for our customers
8. Develop and protect Intellectual Property by documenting research notes.
9. Study methods to improve quality of foods such as flavor, color, texture, nutritional value, convenience, or physical, chemical, and microbiological composition of foods
10. Complete project requests within the time frame required by the customer.
11. Employ efficient time management.
12. Assist customers with technical issues that may arise.
13. Travel to Kerry production plants and to customers.
14. Must be able to taste and smell chemicals, flavors and food products.
15. Must be able to stand for long periods of time in a laboratory setting and lift 50 pounds.
16. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
17. Must work well in teams.